NiteWorks

Friday, September 02, 2005

Poor leg circulation

Here is an incredible story of how Herbalife's Niteworks helped a diabetic man potentially prevent his leg from requiring amputation due to a circulation complication!
My father is a Type 1 diabetic and has been since he was 28 years old. He had a kidney transplant in 1985 and is required to take many medications to prevent his kidney from rejecting for the rest of his life. He takes about 8 different prescription medications daily. So because of that he has been quite stubborn about trying new products like Herbalife.

About a year and 3 months ago he developed some blisters on his left foot. Doctors treated them for over 3 months trying to get them to heal up without success. His foot started turning black, and the infection began moving up his leg, so he ended up having his left leg amputated just below his knee. That was before I discovered Herbalife. It was only 7 months later that the same thing started happening to his right foot. He developed a huge wound on his left heel; it was very deep and exposed his achilles tendon. Again doctors tried to treat it. He was going into the clinic every other day for treatments like saline rinses, and even silver nitrate, which is something they use on burn victims. Nothing was working, and they told my dad that it was just a matter of time before his other leg would also have to be amputated. Of course he was devastated to say the least.

That was when I jumped in. I told him that if he never did anything for me the rest of his life to please try NITEWORKS!!!! I gave it to him as an early Christmas present; it was December 1, 2004. I told him I would accept no money, only his promise that he would try it for one month and if he saw no results I would never bother him again to try Herbalife. After only using Niteworks for 9 days the doctors could hardly believe what they saw. He had new tissue growth beginning to form over the wound area, and they said that his circulation had improved dramatically. By the end of December the area had a thin layer of soft tissue over it and the doctors said, Jerry, I don't think you'll need any more amputations!!!!
Niteworks saved his leg, and I believe with all of my heart that it will add years to his life. As a bonus he has been able to get off his high blood pressure medication because Niteworks also can help lower blood pressure. He also has never had his blood sugar levels as regular as they are now
Sara Frost

http://www.herbalvitality.info/poor-leg-circulation.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home