NiteWorks

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Returned Feeling in Feet

Niteworks - Returned Feeling in Feet (8/11/2003) Teri SantaFerrara - Syracuse, New York, USA

I have a 71 year old man who just tried Niteworks for the first time on August 9, 2003 and here is his actual email testimonial he wrote to me. Here is a WOW!
 
 "I just tried Nitworks for the first time last night. For over a year I have had no feeling in the bottoms of my feet, very little feeling in the tops of my feet and lower legs. This was caused by a drug I took that had the side-effect of lowering my blood pressure. When I woke this morning, the feelings had all returned, even a little pain from when I stubbed my toes because I couldn't feel them and places where I had cut my toes while clipping my toe nails, again because I could feel no pain. It is now the end of the day after I first took Niteworks, and the feeling is still there! This is the first time I have ever heard of anything that would completely cure a serious problem with one application. I'm going to continue Niteworks because I sense that it was working on other things as well...maybe age related that I wasn't aware of (my breathing and exercising seems much easier, as does the flexibility of my joints)"

http://www.herbalvitality.info/cardiovascular-health.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home